Sunday, November 16, 2008

Halloween

It has taken me awhile but I made a committment to post our Halloween pictures so here they are. It is kind of long so be sure to read to the end.

We had a great time carving pumpkins for family home evening the Monday before Halloween.

Kenneth was determined to do everything himself. He did a great job.
Mom ended up carving Emily's pumpkin. It turned out pretty cute.

We did get Emily to sit still long enough to take a picture with her pumpkin. ;o)

Zach was very excited to have one of the "big" pumpkins this year. Daddy helped him carve it.
Morgan had her pumpkin design all planned out--she loved the end result.










Halloween day proved to be a beautiful, sunny day. Everyone got dressed-up (Daddy was dressed up as our chauffer :o)


We were able to go trick or treating out to our old friends and neighbors where we used to live. One of the highlights is always visiting Elaine--the sweet neighbor who tended Zach from 6 weeks old until we moved when he was 2. Then we came back to our neighborhood and ended up trick-or-treating for 2 hours (from 7-9pm) because it was such a great night. As we were walking back to our house Zach was complaining that he was tired (rightfully so). I told him we were almost home then he said, "It's okay, Mom. I'll just lay my head on my chest." Then he proceeded to walk with his head down on the padded chest of his costume. Aren't kids the best!!!


One of the most exciting things that happened this week was we found out we were going to have another little boy added to our family! Kenneth said he must have been dressed like an alien for Halloween! What do you think?!?



We love you all! Hope your holidays are WONDERFUL!

12 comments:

Marissa said...

You finally did a post!! Yay!
I am so proud of you.

And congrats, yay for another boy!!

Mandy Zollinger said...

Hey! We didn't know that you were pregnant again! You are in so much trouble young lady! LOL Just kidding.

Congratulations from Richard and Mandy and Family

Kari said...

Hey, I really like Emily's pumpkin. Good job "Emily". Next year "Lauren" will have to carve a similar one!

I'm so happy you posted!! So fun!

Richard Chamberlain said...

Wow! Congratulations!! That is awesome!

Ronda said...

You guys looked great!!!
Congrats.... on the boy !!!!

JAMIE said...

Congratulations on another adorable Jardine boy!! YAY!!!! :)

shaunah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
shaunah said...

Oh my goodness Jan! Okay it has been way too long since we chatted. What, another little Jardine? You are an amazing woman to be able to juggle all that you do. I am so impressed. Juggling three little ones is hard enough...for me! But, we are adding another in April, when are you due? A blog is in our plans in the next little while. I'll let you know. So good to see your cute little family. Congrats!

shaunah said...

Okay sorry. I finally got it work and it sent too many! Oh well.

The Briscoe Bunch said...

Jan i'm so excited to see that you posted! your family is so darling, and you look awesome you can't even tell that you are pregnant! Congrats on a boy, these babies sure are fun! I sure miss you and all the great memories we've had. Have fun and i'll look forward to seeing more pictures later! Wendy

Tess said...

yeah! I'm glad you have a blog! when are you due? congrats!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jan,
I didn't know that you had a blog. I saw it on Lance and Tess's. I am so excited to check in more often with your family. We are so excited for the new little one that will be joining your family. Congratulations! We love you guys.
Robyne

www.dixiesix.blogspot.com