Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Easter

So I am a little slow posting this but I got some cute pictures of the kids so I thought I would post anyway. The kids were excited to see what the Easter bunny left for them; they each got a new card game. They had fun playing together all morning.



The kids looked great in their new Easter clothes. The girls had matching dresses and the boys had matching shirts (we even found one for baby Sean). What cute kids!



Emily felt she needed to having a picture holding the baby. I think Sean is a little skeptical about the whole thing! :o)

4 comments:

JAMIE said...

I adore that last picture of Emily holding Sean, she is so coming into herself now, she is just adorable!!

Shauna said...

What cute kids! I can't believe how big they are. We really need to make a trip down to see you guys. We both keep getting more and more kids. Four has put me over the limit! You are amazing to have FIVE! Take care.

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures of the kids! We are so excited to everyone this weekend!

nate and marne said...

i love the matching outfits. i did that this year for the first time, and i thoroughly enjoyed taking pics and seeing them at church. how fun! and you found one for baby boy, that's awesome!